Wednesday, March 20, 2013
CINNAMON--AGAVE SWEET POTATO WEDGES ~ for Type Os
6 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. agave nectar
1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 cup Type O acceptable salsa, for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange sweet potatoes in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, agave nectar, cinnamon, sea salt and pepper.
3. Pour mixture over potatoes and bake for 20 minutes or until tender. Flip potatoes after 10 minutes of cooking.
4. Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
5. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Adapted from recipe found at: http://blog.vitacost.com/recipes-2/cinnamon-agave-sweet-potato-wedges.html